O-M-G! As in O-M-G!
I got the chance to kiss Ben Barnes, my Prince Caspian!
Tsup! Tsup! Tsup!
I’m so lucky! I can’t believe it! Poster pa lang, solved na ko! Hahaha!Picture was taken after watching Narnia: Prince Caspian at Eastwood Cinema weeks ago (naks sa update noh? indi late. hahaha). For my review, well, it was a good movie. The lines were delivered fabulously by the actors and there was enough thrill, wit, action to make the movie worthwhile of your time and money.
But I cannot help comparing it with the other movies like:
1. Lion King – because of Aslan. I’m kinda waiting for him to stand on the edge of the rock and roar. hehehe.
2. The Mummy Part 2 – because of the scene where Aslan stopped the force/army of the fallen king from the bridge by asking the river to swallow them. Yung wave ng water may face din…familiar sya…
3. Lord of the Rings (Twin Towers) – when I saw the trees battling the army. Sumusugod sila and they were walking…parang sa Twin Towers eh.
4. Shrek – the talking mouse…but it was a cat from Shrek. Parehas kasi sila ng attitude…so it’s still related, ok? Cat. Mouse. Mouse. Cat. hahaha
5. Harry Potter – the professor of Prince Caspian. He looked like Dumbledore. His professor and mentor, just like Harry.
I don’t have anything against Narnia: Prince Caspian, this is just like an observation on my part. I would still suggest that you watch it, either on DVD or if it’s still showing sa mall, ok? Just seeing the cuteness of Ben Barnes is enough….hahaha. Go! Go! Go!